Sunday, January 20, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

OK.  It's Sunday, tomorrow is a holiday, and I'm already figuring that it will be the Patriots and the Packers.  The Patriots have beaten the Chargers, The Giants are behind at the half and I don't like Eli Manning and am sure that Bret will whop him.  So.  In 2 weeks you all should be at a Super Bowl party.  After Church, of course.  And yes, I'm told that it is OK to pray for your favorite team.  Not that it will change the final score.....  I'm told that all of Texas (and other traitors in other states) prayed for the Cowboys.......

Tomorrow is a holiday and I get to spend it figuring out what to do with a laptop used by j'Eloise as the POS (point of sale and inventory) which had a mother board failure.  If it wasn't a laptop, it wouldn't be as much trouble.  I will have to remove the hard drive and use another computer to retrieve the inventory and last years books.  Fun Fun....

So I will reopen the Airless Spray Center store on Tuesday at 7am.  Happy Monday !!

coffee

No comments: